In order to comply with the countryside planning policy, we operate as a Greener Camping Club members-only campsite. When making holiday bookings, you will be enrolled as a member of the club (if you’re not members already). Membership costs just £10 for the calendar year and gives you access to some of the greenest campsites in the UK. It also includes participation in the Club’s “Trees for Life” scheme, whereby a tree is planted for every member we enroll.
- We operate a contactless check-in system – full details are in our easy to read digital guest book sent to you further down the booking process.
- Check-in is available Tuesdays to Saturdays.
- Arrival is between 3pm and 7pm – if you need different to these times, please just ask and we will oblige if possible.
- Departure is by 10:30am – if you need later, please just ask and we will oblige if possible.
- Dogs are welcome (please see our policy on bringing your canine companion/s).
- Bed linen, towels and robes are included.
- We apply a nominal housekeeping fee to every stay.
- Day visitors are by prior arrangement only.
- Full details are in our terms and conditions.
- We want you to have a wonderful stay (and come back of course!) which requires us to set site rules with the comfort of everyone in mind.
We appreciate that your plans may change and you might have to cancel your booking. Please see our terms and conditions for full details regarding cancellations.
Should your cancellation criteria fall outside of our set terms, we will endeavour to work with you to provide a satisfactory solution. In the event we have to cancel your booking, we will do so in accordance with our terms and conditions.